Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Mini Tilda Book

Hi all,Here is my completed mini Tilda book...

For the Cover I have used Magnolia's Tilda with Peony-My very 1st Tilda which I have bought.
I have painted her with watercolour , love how it looks, it looks vintage.
I have added flowers from Wild orchid crafts.
It's she adorable!
I added a little mini rose on her hair.
My 1st page is with lot's of lovey dovey, pinks and browns.
I have used 3  Doohickeys dies ,Lovely fence,Scalloped tag and Doily flower.
And used Circus Tilda,added some punch hearts.
And 2 little tags for picture or journeying.

Page 2 is a spooky one,which I have posted before.
Used Tilda with Sunflower and candys
Had fun with this page....
Have also posted the 3rd page too..
It' a traveling theme used Traveler Tilda
and Travel luggage, with scallop tag and lovely fence
I have lighten the background with Distress Stain picket fence.

Page 4 I have used Tilda with Hawaii flowers,
this is one of the Tilda's which I love,it's so beautiful!
The grass is actually the negative of the lovely fence.
Have made a little booklet and tag for more picture.

Page 5,I have used Honey Tilda,love this too!
More areas for journaling and pictures.
and my last page ....
used Santa's little helper Tilda.
how cute!



I kept the back of my mini book plain.
My Mini ended up rather thick and bulky , can't really close it.
Ha....ha...
I would love to send this in for Fairy tale Challenge #25 - Make a mini maze book
Have a look over here on how to make a mini maze book
I change the measurments of the Mini.

Thanks for looking!
hugs
Doreen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Doreen! What a amazing little book you have made! I love all the cute little details on it, your papers and coloration! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doreen
    Wow this is stunning. Love all the cute details.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments,big hugs
Doreen